Watch your little one’s confidence and coordination grow before your eyes with the Hape Get Up & Go balance bike. This stylish and sturdy first bike is made of aluminum and magnesium alloys, keeping it lightweight and easy for your child to manage on their own. The handles, seat and footrest are made of soft, airy and shock-absorbent cork, a sustainable and eco-friendly alternative to plastic.
The adjustable seat and handlebars grow with your kids, giving them freedom of movement as they spread their proverbial wings. But the 120-degree steering limit prevents them from taking turns that are too sharp, helping them master their balance safely. The large footrest and low positioning make it easy for kids to place and rest their feet on longer rides. The puncture-proof, maintenance-free tires provide great comfort and grip on all sorts of terrain. The mid-hole design relives strain on the coccyx bones and spreads pressure across the pelvis bones instead, enhancing the rider’s comfort.
- Suitable for 3Y and above
- Watch your child simply get up and go with this lightweight, sturdy and stylish balance bike. Made of aluminum and magnesium alloys, it’s the perfect choice for a child’s first ride
- This is more than just a riding toy – the bike helps your preschooler learn balance, coordination, a sense of direction, control and cycling. It will spark a love that lasts a lifetime
- The handles, footrest and seat are made from cork. This sustainable, eco-friendly alternative to plastic is warm, airy and shock-absorbent
- The adjustable seat moves to the perfect position for comfort and safety, with a hole designed to relieve strain on the pelvis. A slot under the seat allows you to guide them with your hand
**Due to its size this item is available for in-store pickup or you can contact the store for shipping options**